Aspire Laptop Range Recovery
The Recovery CDs and the System CD will help you to restore the hard
drive with the original software content that was installed when you
purchased your notebook. Follow the steps below to rebuild
your hard drive. (Your drive will be formatted and all data will be
It is important to back up all data files before you use this
- Eject the CD-ROM tray
- Insert the System CD, marked Disk 1.
- Select Start, Shutdown, Restart
- The System disk will be detected and boot into the graphical
- Select your language
- Click HDD Full Rebuild
- Remove the System CD and insert the Recovery CD (Disk 2-1),
then press OK.
- Press OK to install the displayed OS.
- Press OK to agree to the License Agreement.
- Choose the partitioning that you would like to use and press
It is suggested that you use the existing partitioning.
- The system will begin to restore the factory software image.
- Remove the Recovery CD when prompted and insert the System CD.
- The system will reboot
- Remove the System CD when prompted
- Press the space bar to complete the recovery process